Skip to main content

Throne of Truth by Pepper Winters Blog Tour

SBPR-THRONEOFTRUTH-BT.png

Throne of Truth, the thrilling conclusion to Crown of Lies from New York Times Bestseller, Pepper Winters, is available now!

throne-of-truth-cover

Throne of Truth by Pepper Winters Publication Date: February 28th, 2017 Genre: Contemporary Romance

TWO YEARS
Since my life changed for the second time and not necessarily for the better. Two years since I traded prison bars for streets and hunted a runaway who I’d met in an alley.
TWO DAYS
Since I forgot how to lie, woke to fists, and chased after the girl who’d been stolen from me.
TWO HOURS
To save her, rescue her, keep my lies intact. She looks at me full of hate. I look at her full of confession.
TWO MINUTES
For our relationship to switch from mutual dislike to floundering with unknowns. I’ve hurt her. Now, she’s hurt me. I guess we’re even.
TWO SECONDS
For her to listen, to see, to finally know who I am. The answer comes with hardship. The answer isn’t what she wants to hear.
TWO BREATHS
For me to walk out the door.
TWO HEARTBEATS
For it all to be over.
tot-availablenow

Read Today!

Google Play: https://goo.gl/IuXqg6
tot-teaser5

Start the series with Crown of Lies!

Google Play: https://goo.gl/a9A3nH

On Audio:

About the Author:

Pepper Winters is a multiple New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today International Bestseller. After chasing her dreams to become a full-time writer, Pepper has earned recognition with awards for best Dark Romance, best BDSM Series, and best Hero. She’s an multiple #1 iBooks bestseller, along with #1 in Erotic Romance, Romantic Suspense, Contemporary, and Erotica Thriller. With 19 books currently published, she has hit the bestseller charts twenty-six times in three years. Pepper is a Hybrid Author of both Traditional and Self-published work. Her Pure Corruption Series was released by Grand Central, Hachette. Her books have garnered foreign interest and are currently being translated into numerous languages, including already released titles in Italian and Turkish. Audio Books for her entire back-list will be available in 2017.

Connect with the Author:

Twitter: @PepperWinters
Never miss an update! Sign up for Pepper’s newsletter today!


Throne of Truth (Truth and Lies Duet, #2)Throne of Truth by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I didn't think I could love these books anymore, but then Pepper delivers the second book in this amazing duet and I am still trying to catch my breath. This story is beautiful and heartbreaking and absolutely everything that I love in a story. I could not put this down. I loved seeing the differences in the characters in the first book. Both have grown so much. I love seeing their progress of their relationship and themselves. This book is the perfect continuation from Crown Of Lies and I would still love to read more. I can't wait to see what Pepper has in store for us next. I cannot say anything more because I want you to read it for yourself. You have to experience this story for yourself.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tempt the Playboy by Natasha Madison Blog Tour

Nook Kobo Amazon iBooks














play·boy
ˈplāˌboi/
noun
a wealthy man who spends his time enjoying himself, especially one who behaves irresponsibly or is sexually promiscuous.
Synonyms: socialite, pleasure seeker.



Noah
I have it all, money, looks, and any woman I want.
Till I meet her and my universe is knocked on its ass and she wants nothing to do with me.

Second Chance Girl Blog Tour

From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Fool’s Gold romances Susan Mallery, comes the second standalone title in the Happily, Inc. Series—YOU SAY IT FIRST! You’re invited to visit Happily, Inc., a wedding destination founded on a fairy tale. Where people live… wait for it… happily ever after.Order your copy today! SECOND CHANCE GIRL Synopsis:From the #1 NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author Susan Mallery, read the second irresistible installment in the Happily Inc series! Mathias Mitchell’s easy smile hides a world of hurt. After the worst kind of family betrayal, he moves to Happily Inc., California—the wedding destination town supplies a steady stream of bridesmaids, perfect for his “no promises, no pain” lifestyle. Yet he can’t stop watching for his beautiful, elusive neighbor on the animal preserve behind their homes. Gamekeeper Carol Lund knows she’s not special enough to attract an alpha male like Mathias, so his offer to help her adopt a herd for her lonely giraffe is s…

Bad at Love Cover Reveal by Karina Halle

Bad at Love by Karina HalleRelease Date: November 16thGenre: Contemporary RomanceCover Designer: Hang Le
Bad at Love, an all-new contemporary STANDALONE by New York Times Bestselling author Karina Halle is coming November 16th!!!
She's bad at love, but he's even worse... Marina is hot, blonde, and wickedly smart, but when it comes to men? She's hopeless. Between her quirks and her lack of filter, there isn't a man in Los Angeles that will stick around after the third date. Her handsome, charming friend Lazarus has the opposite problem. Everyone wants to be his girlfriend, but he gets bored and moves on quickly. There's only one way to figure out why neither of them has cracked this love thing-- they'll date each other. On paper, it's the perfect experiment. But in reality, things between Marina and Laz get complicated quickly. They might be bad at love, but they are even worse at being friends. Add to GoodReads: http://bit.ly/2yJATbB
Meet Karina: Karina Halle is a…