Skip to main content

Soulmates by Sienna Grant Blog Tour

IMG_3724.JPG

SOULMATES
By
Sienna Grant
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Reveal: January 30th
Hosted By: Chance Promotions
AMAZON LINKS

ADD TO YOUR TBR:

IMG_4870.JPG






SYNOPSIS

Taylor Kerr and Chris Willows have an easy, laid back, no strings attached, friends with benefits arrangement, but what happens when someone wants more and those lines become blurred?

Chris has loved Taylor for a while, but to protect herself, she's pushed aside his feelings for her.

Taylor is a witty, independent and feisty party girl, but doesn't think she's capable of loving anyone. Can Chris, the sexy fire fighter, ignite a fire in her heart and persuade her to give him the chance that he's been fighting for?

Maybe when Taylor finds herself, she'll find Chris; her soulmate.

IMG_4927.JPG














EXCERPT:

Chris
I wake up hot, Taylors' legs are wrapped around me like a vine, her head is cushioned in the dip of my arm, and her hand is resting on my chest dropping my chin to my chest so I can see her better.

In her sleep, she looks innocent but troubled; I need her to let me in. Before she wakes up, I lift her hand and place a kiss on the top of it and then gently move her leg off me.
I slide my arm from under her and ease out of bed, gently, careful not to disturb her. I don’t want to leave her before she wakes, but I can’t take the regret and rejection from her again…this is the best way.

I wrap a towel from the bathroom around me and fetch my clothes from where we left them last night - on the kitchen floor. I pull on my jeans and shirt, have a quick glass of water and take the towel back to the bathroom.

I sneak one more look at Taylor in bed, sleeping soundly, kissing her softly on the top of her head, I quietly shut the bedroom door behind me and leave.

IMG_4929.JPG

ABOUT AUTHOR

Sienna Grant is a 39 year old married mother of three children from the UK. She loves reading, but her secret passion was to one day write her own book, so when she had to give up work, she decided to put pen to paper and jot down some ideas.

After friends had pushed her to go for it, she took their advice and opened herself up to a whole new world.
Picking up the Pieces was her debut novel and is book 1 of the Broken Series.






Soulmates Sienna Grant.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tempt the Playboy by Natasha Madison Blog Tour

Nook Kobo Amazon iBooks














play·boy
ˈplāˌboi/
noun
a wealthy man who spends his time enjoying himself, especially one who behaves irresponsibly or is sexually promiscuous.
Synonyms: socialite, pleasure seeker.



Noah
I have it all, money, looks, and any woman I want.
Till I meet her and my universe is knocked on its ass and she wants nothing to do with me.

Second Chance Girl Blog Tour

From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Fool’s Gold romances Susan Mallery, comes the second standalone title in the Happily, Inc. Series—YOU SAY IT FIRST! You’re invited to visit Happily, Inc., a wedding destination founded on a fairy tale. Where people live… wait for it… happily ever after.Order your copy today! SECOND CHANCE GIRL Synopsis:From the #1 NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author Susan Mallery, read the second irresistible installment in the Happily Inc series! Mathias Mitchell’s easy smile hides a world of hurt. After the worst kind of family betrayal, he moves to Happily Inc., California—the wedding destination town supplies a steady stream of bridesmaids, perfect for his “no promises, no pain” lifestyle. Yet he can’t stop watching for his beautiful, elusive neighbor on the animal preserve behind their homes. Gamekeeper Carol Lund knows she’s not special enough to attract an alpha male like Mathias, so his offer to help her adopt a herd for her lonely giraffe is s…

Bad at Love Cover Reveal by Karina Halle

Bad at Love by Karina HalleRelease Date: November 16thGenre: Contemporary RomanceCover Designer: Hang Le
Bad at Love, an all-new contemporary STANDALONE by New York Times Bestselling author Karina Halle is coming November 16th!!!
She's bad at love, but he's even worse... Marina is hot, blonde, and wickedly smart, but when it comes to men? She's hopeless. Between her quirks and her lack of filter, there isn't a man in Los Angeles that will stick around after the third date. Her handsome, charming friend Lazarus has the opposite problem. Everyone wants to be his girlfriend, but he gets bored and moves on quickly. There's only one way to figure out why neither of them has cracked this love thing-- they'll date each other. On paper, it's the perfect experiment. But in reality, things between Marina and Laz get complicated quickly. They might be bad at love, but they are even worse at being friends. Add to GoodReads: http://bit.ly/2yJATbB
Meet Karina: Karina Halle is a…