Skip to main content

Jinx Release Blitz

Jinx banner2.jpg




JINX
By
Jessica Caryn
Release date: December 8th
Cover Artist: Cover Couture
Genre: Erotic Romance
Hosted by: Chance Promotions

Amazon:






Synopsis:

Life is about experiences. Well, it is for me. I was in a no name bar when I met him. His handsome was practiced and enhanced by new money. I knew the type. He thought he could buy anything and anyone. I downed the shot of Irish whiskey. Memphis should be somewhere on the road to another sold out show. His lifestyle came with women anxious to please. I’m not jealous. I’m possessive. Memphis knew it. I couldn't explain my past, it was easier to leave him. Well, I broke my own damn heart. I closed my eyes and I could still hear the sound of his guitar. His voice… My eyes watered. It’s done. I took the other shot and said yes to the tall, dark, and suited in front of me. He asked me to spend the weekend with him in Las Vegas. Hell, why not? I didn’t have much else to do. Safe sex can be wild sex. He found out I wasn’t the kind of woman to be controlled. The weekend ended. He wanted to date when we returned home. I gave him cash for the ticket. I wouldn’t be on the return flight. Sin City was my kind of place...

Jinx didn’t expect to see Memphis. He walked into Gypsy and the emotion and lust rushed back.
She’ll find out the painful sacrifice of leaving him behind.

*Adult fiction, it contains sexual content.*



Jinx (2).jpg


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tempt the Playboy by Natasha Madison Blog Tour

Nook Kobo Amazon iBooks














play·boy
ˈplāˌboi/
noun
a wealthy man who spends his time enjoying himself, especially one who behaves irresponsibly or is sexually promiscuous.
Synonyms: socialite, pleasure seeker.



Noah
I have it all, money, looks, and any woman I want.
Till I meet her and my universe is knocked on its ass and she wants nothing to do with me.

Second Chance Girl Blog Tour

From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Fool’s Gold romances Susan Mallery, comes the second standalone title in the Happily, Inc. Series—YOU SAY IT FIRST! You’re invited to visit Happily, Inc., a wedding destination founded on a fairy tale. Where people live… wait for it… happily ever after.Order your copy today! SECOND CHANCE GIRL Synopsis:From the #1 NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author Susan Mallery, read the second irresistible installment in the Happily Inc series! Mathias Mitchell’s easy smile hides a world of hurt. After the worst kind of family betrayal, he moves to Happily Inc., California—the wedding destination town supplies a steady stream of bridesmaids, perfect for his “no promises, no pain” lifestyle. Yet he can’t stop watching for his beautiful, elusive neighbor on the animal preserve behind their homes. Gamekeeper Carol Lund knows she’s not special enough to attract an alpha male like Mathias, so his offer to help her adopt a herd for her lonely giraffe is s…

Bad at Love Cover Reveal by Karina Halle

Bad at Love by Karina HalleRelease Date: November 16thGenre: Contemporary RomanceCover Designer: Hang Le
Bad at Love, an all-new contemporary STANDALONE by New York Times Bestselling author Karina Halle is coming November 16th!!!
She's bad at love, but he's even worse... Marina is hot, blonde, and wickedly smart, but when it comes to men? She's hopeless. Between her quirks and her lack of filter, there isn't a man in Los Angeles that will stick around after the third date. Her handsome, charming friend Lazarus has the opposite problem. Everyone wants to be his girlfriend, but he gets bored and moves on quickly. There's only one way to figure out why neither of them has cracked this love thing-- they'll date each other. On paper, it's the perfect experiment. But in reality, things between Marina and Laz get complicated quickly. They might be bad at love, but they are even worse at being friends. Add to GoodReads: http://bit.ly/2yJATbB
Meet Karina: Karina Halle is a…