Skip to main content

Badd Motherf*cker Cover Reveal

 BMF_JS.png


BMF_JACKET.png


BUY LINKS (2).png

Title: BADD MOTHERF*CKER

Author: Jasinda Wilder

Genre: Sexy Romantic Comedy

Release: October 28, 2016

Cover Artist: Okay Creations



about-the-book-jw

Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 2.46.23 PM.png 

Your wedding day is supposed to be the happiest day of your life, right? That’s what they say, at least. I went into that day hoping I’d get the happiest day of my life. What I got? The worst. I mean, you really can’t get any worse of a day without someone actually dying.

So…I may have gotten just a little drunk, and maybe just a tad impetuous…

And landed myself in a dive bar somewhere in Alaska, alone, still in my wedding dress, half-wasted and heart-broken. 

  *** 

Eight brothers, one bar.

Sounds like the beginning to a bad joke, yeah?

I kinda think so.

Wanna hear another joke? A girl walks into a bar, soaking wet and wearing a wedding dress.

I knew I shouldn’t have touched her. She was hammered, for one thing, and heartbroken for another. I’ve chased enough tail to know better. That kinda thing only leads to clinginess, and a clingy female is the last thing on this earth I need.

I got a bar needs running, and only me to run it—at least until my seven wayward brothers decide to show their asses up…

Then this chick walks in, fine as hell, wearing a soaked wedding dress that leaves little enough to the imagination—and I’ve got a hell of an imagination.  
I knew I shouldn’t have touched her. Not so much as a finger, not even innocently.

But I did.


pre-order-bmf

Pre-order for $3.99 only on iBooks, price will go up on release day!

red-label_itunes


giveaway

Want to win an ARC of BADD MOTHERF*CKER by Jasinda Wilder?

In celebration of her Cover Reveal day, you can head over to her Facebook LIKE page to enter to win a limited ARC!


ABOUT THE AUTHOR (2).png

New York Times, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and internationally bestselling author Jasinda Wilder is a Michigan native with a penchant for titillating tales about sexy men and strong women. Her bestselling titles include Alpha, Stripped, Wounded, and the #1 Amazon.com and international bestseller Falling into You. You can find her on her farm in northern Michigan with her husband, author Jack Wilder, her six children, and a menagerie of animals.


connect-with-the-author-1

red label_website.png red-white option.png red label_tumblr.png red-label_instagram red-label_goodreads red-label_amazon red-label_you-tube red-label_newsletter


badd-motherfcker-coming-soon-ig


d-k-hosted-by
BC frontMOO

website goldfacebook goldtwitter goldinstagram goldPinterest goldyoutube goldgold label_newsletter
ppr.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/bmf_js.png" width="640" />


BMF_JACKET.png


BUY LINKS (2).png

Title: BADD MOTHERF*CKER

Author: Jasinda Wilder

Genre: Sexy Romantic Comedy

Release: October 28, 2016

Cover Artist: Okay Creations



about-the-book-jw

Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 2.46.23 PM.png 

Your wedding day is supposed to be the happiest day of your life, right? That’s what they say, at least. I went into that day hoping I’d get the happiest day of my life. What I got? The worst. I mean, you really can’t get any worse of a day without someone actually dying.

So…I may have gotten just a little drunk, and maybe just tad impetuous…

And landed myself in a dive bar somewhere in Alaska, alone, still in my wedding dress, half-wasted and heart-broken. 

  *** 

Eight brothers, one bar.

Sounds like the beginning to a bad joke, yeah?

I kinda think so.

Wanna hear another joke? A girl walks into a bar, soaking wet and wearing a wedding dress.

I knew I shouldn’t have touched her. She was hammered, for one thing, and heartbroken for another. I’ve chased enough tail to know better. That kinda thing only leads to clinginess, and a clingy female is the last thing on this earth I need.

I got a bar needs running, and only me to run it—at least until my seven wayward brothers decide show their asses up…

Then this chick walks in, fine as hell, wearing a soaked wedding dress that leaves little enough to the imagination—and I’ve got a hell of an imagination.  
I knew I shouldn’t have touched her. Not so much as a finger, not even innocently.

But I did.


pre-order-bmf

Pre-order for $3.99 only on iBooks, price will go up on release day!

red-label_itunes


giveaway

Want to win an ARC of BADD MOTHERF*CKER by Jasinda Wilder?

In celebration of her Cover Reveal day, you can head over to her Facebook LIKE page to enter to win a limited ARC!


ABOUT THE AUTHOR (2).png

New York Times, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and internationally bestselling author Jasinda Wilder is a Michigan native with a penchant for titillating tales about sexy men and strong women. Her bestselling titles include Alpha, Stripped, Wounded, and the #1 Amazon.com and international bestseller Falling into You. You can find her on her farm in northern Michigan with her husband, author Jack Wilder, her six children, and a menagerie of animals.


connect-with-the-author-1

red label_website.png red-white option.png red label_tumblr.png red-label_instagram red-label_goodreads red-label_amazon red-label_you-tube red-label_newsletter


badd-motherfcker-coming-soon-ig


d-k-hosted-by
BC frontMOO

website goldfacebook goldtwitter goldinstagram goldPinterest goldyoutube goldgold label_newsletter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tempt the Playboy by Natasha Madison Blog Tour

Nook Kobo Amazon iBooks














play·boy
ˈplāˌboi/
noun
a wealthy man who spends his time enjoying himself, especially one who behaves irresponsibly or is sexually promiscuous.
Synonyms: socialite, pleasure seeker.



Noah
I have it all, money, looks, and any woman I want.
Till I meet her and my universe is knocked on its ass and she wants nothing to do with me.

Hearts & Ink Release Blitz

Laura Kaye’s HEARTS & INK, the adult coloring book inspired by her award-winning and bestselling novels releases today! Thirty exciting and original designs will inspire, relax, and entertain fans old and new! Grab your pencils and crayons and get ready to read - and color - hard!A Note from Laura:Friends! I am so excited to share that I’ve worked with the awesome Jessica Hildreth at Creative Book Concepts to design my first adult coloring book based on my bestselling books! HEARTS & INK features 30 original designs with quotes from the books, iconic images, and fun backgrounds that I hope will excite long-time fans and intrigue new-to-me readers! I drew the title from my two bestselling series: the HEARTS in Darkness Duet and the Hard INK books! But you’ll also find pages from my new Raven Riders and Blasphemy series, my older paranormal series (the Hearts of the Anemoi based on Greek mythology, my Vampire Warrior Kings series, and my stand-alone novel, Forever Freed). Plus …

More Than Friends Blog Tour

More than Friends by Monica Murphy Release Date: November 14th, 2016 Genre: Young Adult Romance


Synopsis: He's not perfect, but he's all I want... I’m your average girl at your average high school, trying to figure out my place in life. After catching my now ex-boyfriend messing around with my now ex-best friend, I’ve made some big changes. No more band, no more backstabbing friends and no more boring old life. Now I have new friends, a new job and new interests. But there’s a certain someone who’s interested in me, and I don’t get it. Jordan Tuttle could have anyone he wants. He’s the most popular boy in school. Rich, gorgeous, smart and the star quarterback, he’s perfect. Yet he acts like he wants no one else but…me. So despite my fears and doubt, I let him get close. Probably too close. I discover that he’s not so perfect after all, but it doesn’t matter. I’m falling for him, even though he runs so hot and cold. I know someday he’s going to break my heart. And I’m going to let hi…