Skip to main content

The Curve Cover Reveal



Title: The Curve
Author: Noelle Bodhaine
Genre: Contemporary Romance
 Release Date: September 22, 2016




We had everything, until the curve took him from us. 
 I am Makayla Love and I was born to race. Fuel flows in these veins. Ever since I could walk I've wanted to drive. Ever since I was twelve years old I have loved Kelley. 
I almost had everything, until the curve took them from me.  
I am Kelley Quinn and I am a driver. I master curves, speed is my religion. There is no greater rush than the track, until she drifted back into my life.  
The straight is all about speed, but life is lived in the curves. Lived in the twists and turns and uncertainty of what lies around the corner. The curve could spell disaster or lead you home. But you'll never know until you wrap your hands tightly around the wheel and drive.

Add to your TBR by clicking HERE!!!! 

PRE-ORDER NOW HERE!!






























The Down Low on Noelle
My name is Noelle and I write Hard Romance. Welcome to my world where creativity and filth co-mingle and make for a delightful cocktail to intoxicate your senses and fill your time. Classically trained in the art of procrastination, seduction, and distraction. I’m a lover of all things creative...books, movies, music, cooking, and art. A history nerd to my core and avid student of powerful She wolves that have shaped our modern history. I like to watch old movies when it rains, and listen to dry satirical podcasts when I cook. I make a mean Old Fashioned and love the smell of cigar smoke and old leather. I write about men I want to love and places I want to go. My laptop has become like an appendage, as I never know when something deliciously dirty may pop in this crazy head. I do my dreaming at the base of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, surrounded by handsome young men who do not pick up their laundry. 



 
  










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tempt the Playboy by Natasha Madison Blog Tour

Nook Kobo Amazon iBooks














play·boy
ˈplāˌboi/
noun
a wealthy man who spends his time enjoying himself, especially one who behaves irresponsibly or is sexually promiscuous.
Synonyms: socialite, pleasure seeker.



Noah
I have it all, money, looks, and any woman I want.
Till I meet her and my universe is knocked on its ass and she wants nothing to do with me.

Second Chance Girl Blog Tour

From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Fool’s Gold romances Susan Mallery, comes the second standalone title in the Happily, Inc. Series—YOU SAY IT FIRST! You’re invited to visit Happily, Inc., a wedding destination founded on a fairy tale. Where people live… wait for it… happily ever after.Order your copy today! SECOND CHANCE GIRL Synopsis:From the #1 NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author Susan Mallery, read the second irresistible installment in the Happily Inc series! Mathias Mitchell’s easy smile hides a world of hurt. After the worst kind of family betrayal, he moves to Happily Inc., California—the wedding destination town supplies a steady stream of bridesmaids, perfect for his “no promises, no pain” lifestyle. Yet he can’t stop watching for his beautiful, elusive neighbor on the animal preserve behind their homes. Gamekeeper Carol Lund knows she’s not special enough to attract an alpha male like Mathias, so his offer to help her adopt a herd for her lonely giraffe is s…

Bad at Love Cover Reveal by Karina Halle

Bad at Love by Karina HalleRelease Date: November 16thGenre: Contemporary RomanceCover Designer: Hang Le
Bad at Love, an all-new contemporary STANDALONE by New York Times Bestselling author Karina Halle is coming November 16th!!!
She's bad at love, but he's even worse... Marina is hot, blonde, and wickedly smart, but when it comes to men? She's hopeless. Between her quirks and her lack of filter, there isn't a man in Los Angeles that will stick around after the third date. Her handsome, charming friend Lazarus has the opposite problem. Everyone wants to be his girlfriend, but he gets bored and moves on quickly. There's only one way to figure out why neither of them has cracked this love thing-- they'll date each other. On paper, it's the perfect experiment. But in reality, things between Marina and Laz get complicated quickly. They might be bad at love, but they are even worse at being friends. Add to GoodReads: http://bit.ly/2yJATbB
Meet Karina: Karina Halle is a…