Skip to main content

Wide Open Spaces Release Blitz


WIDE_OPEN_SPACES_RELEASE_BLITZ.jpg
WIDE_OPEN_SPACES_LIVE.jpg
“Zach Watters has made a lot of mistakes in his life. But when he sees Shelby Calder looking more beautiful than ever standing outside her childhood home, he promises himself that letting her go won't be a mistake he ever makes again.”
Wide Open Spaces by Aurora Rose Reynolds is LIVE!
NOW AVAILABLE on Amazon.
**Additional Retailers to follow**
WOS_smazon.jpg
Full Blurb
That moment your life changes.
That moment that changes your life.
That moment you love someone more than you love yourself.
That was the moment we gave our son up for adoption and the moment I was left bare. A wide-open space that would forever be empty.
There are moments that define you as a person, moments that prove just how strong you are, moments you push yourself to keep going forward when all you really want to do is give up. It was in one of those moments when I reached out and found him waiting for me.
When Shelby Calder left home fifteen years ago, she never planned on returning to the Alaskan town she left behind. But after the death of her grandfather and a bitter divorce, she hopes going home will be a fresh start for her and her ten-year-old son.
Zach Watters has made a lot of mistakes in his life. But when he sees Shelby Calder, looking more beautiful than ever, standing outside her childhood home, he promises himself that letting her go won't be a mistake he ever makes again.
Some things never change and love is one of them.
About the Author:
aurora rose reynolds.jpg
Aurora Rose Reynolds is a navy brat who's husband served in the United States Navy. She has lived all over the country but now resides in New York City with her Husband and pet fish. She's married to an alpha male that loves her as much as the men in her books love their women. He gives her over the top inspiration everyday. In her free time she reads, writes and enjoys going to the movies with her husband and cookie. She also enjoys taking mini weekend vacations to nowhere, or spends time at home with friends and family. Last but not least she appreciates everyday and admires it's beauty.
THANK YOU!
TRSOR_PROMOTIONS.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megaballs Winning Ticket Tour

Title: Megaballs
Author: Erin Noelle
Genre: Sexy, Fun, Contemporary RomanceErin Noelle is bringing us a Sexy, Fun, Contemporary Romance!Get ready for Finley and Teague – and find out if she slaps him or rings his MEGABALLS!
I’ve got 99 problems but money ain’t one. Though a sister with cotton candy for brains, a spatula-wielding six-year-old niece with a British accent, and the mysterious businessman who left me that damn ticket are all currently vying for the top spot. When I became the sole winner of a $270 million Megaball jackpot, thanks to a sexy stranger who left a lottery ticket instead of paying for his meal, my entire world flipped upside-down. Now, with money-sucking vultures, douchebags by the dozens, and a horde of total hotties just waiting to get their mangy paws on my newfound fortune, I set out to locate the man who gifted me the winning ticket–to properly thank him. However, when I finally find the cocky, self-absorbed business tycoon, Teague Goodman, I’m not sure whet…

BLH's 7K Likes Hop list of participants

Hearts & Ink Release Blitz

Laura Kaye’s HEARTS & INK, the adult coloring book inspired by her award-winning and bestselling novels releases today! Thirty exciting and original designs will inspire, relax, and entertain fans old and new! Grab your pencils and crayons and get ready to read - and color - hard!A Note from Laura:Friends! I am so excited to share that I’ve worked with the awesome Jessica Hildreth at Creative Book Concepts to design my first adult coloring book based on my bestselling books! HEARTS & INK features 30 original designs with quotes from the books, iconic images, and fun backgrounds that I hope will excite long-time fans and intrigue new-to-me readers! I drew the title from my two bestselling series: the HEARTS in Darkness Duet and the Hard INK books! But you’ll also find pages from my new Raven Riders and Blasphemy series, my older paranormal series (the Hearts of the Anemoi based on Greek mythology, my Vampire Warrior Kings series, and my stand-alone novel, Forever Freed). Plus …