Skip to main content

The Playboy's Proposal Review

Review by Melissa Parnell

The Playboy's Proposal






So cute!  I loved this book.  This book was fun and sweet and it was perfect for a light read.

 The banter between the characters was fresh and I enjoyed the slow buildup between the two main characters.

  I enjoyed it so much.  I read straight through.

I was frustrated with Benny at times, but she was definitely a likeable character and I wanted to see things work out for her.

This was my first book by this author and I will definitely be checking out more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Ever Lasts

Title: Nothing Ever Lasts Author: Jasmine Lee Genre: Contemporary, Erotic, New Adult Release Date: December 14, 2015 Cover Design: Sheri McGathy Models: Bri Jay, Lance Jones Photographer: Tabitha Patterson Giveaway ➜➜ http://bit.ly/1WnqSX3 Buy Links: Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1NsvgAO Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/1ir4Cx9 Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1KiXIzG Amazon AU: http://bit.ly/1KPeixK Smashwords: http://bit.ly/1M7VpWH iTunes: http://apple.co/1Mv7fdJ B&N: http://bit.ly/1UZGa1r Add to Goodreads TBR Synopsis: I’m an asshole. I got no shame in admitting it, hell my wife knew that first hand after we worked together the first time. It isn’t like I tried to be this candy ass punk of a douche to sweep her off her feet. Why would I waste my fucking time with that bullshit? When I can be a complete asshole and get her on her back. Crude? Yeah, something like that. But in the end I don’t give a shit, I got her. Now...

Review: What He Doesn't Know

What He Doesn't Know by Kandi Steiner My rating: 5 of 5 stars I am officially gutted from this story. I am done for. How will I be able to stand another book in this duet? Kandi's writing is absolutely beautiful and there is not a single book by her that I haven't loved. This book I am now going on record as saying is my favorite of hers so far and that is really saying something. Of course I am sure I will say that with her next book and the next book after that, because they are all amazing. I don't want to talk about the storyline of this book, because I believe you need to read this story for yourselves. There is heartache and angst. There is love and moments that make you swoon. There is fun and steam. It has everything and yet I feel like it has so much more. This is such a stunning story and I am dying for the next book in this series! View all my reviews

Trails of Sin Series by Pam Godwin Cover Reveal

Cover Reveal: A NEW series! TRAILS OF SIN is a cowboy romance series done Pam Godwin's way. Dark - Kinky - Lawless - Modern - Anti-heroes Each book spotlights a different couple. No cliffhangers. Must be read in order. KNOTTED, Book 1 Coming May 1, 2018 Preorder I try to forget her. It’s impossible. Growing up together, Conor and I shared all our firsts. First love, first kiss, first… Not all our firsts. We were sixteen the night she was violently assaulted while I helplessly watched. I’ll never forget the sounds of her suffering. Or my inconsolable agony when she left Oklahoma. Years later, she returns to honor our teenage pact. Except the boy she loved is gone, replaced by a ruthless cattle rancher knotted with secrets. She doesn’t know my dark cravings or the trails of sin that lead to her. I don’t deserve her, but one truth remains. She’s mine. BUCKLED, Book 2 Coming July 10, 2018 Preorder BOOTED, Book 3 Coming Sept 18, 2018 Preorder ...