Skip to main content

Moonshot Release Blitz

MOONSHOT_2x6_bookmark-BACK.jpg
Synopsis:
Moonshot_FrontCover_Final_LoRes
Baseball isn’t supposed to be a game of life and death…


The summer that Chase Stern entered my life, I was seventeen. The daughter of a legend, the Yankees were my family, their stadium my home, their dugout my workplace. My focus was on the game. Chase … he started out as a distraction. A distraction with sex appeal poured into every inch of his six foot frame. A distraction who played like a god and partied like a devil.

I tried to stay away. I couldn’t.
Then, the team started losing.
Women started dying.


And everything in my world broke apart.

          goodreads-button

MOONSHOT WEBSITE CLICK LINK TO VIEW
baseball_website

cooltext137834376779446

baseball ball_amazonbaseball ball_amazon ukbaseball ball_amazon cabaseball ball_amazon au
baseball ball_b&nbaseball ball_itunesbaseball ball_kobo
 
***

Moonshot Thunderclap

***

cooltext137834354306724

Moonshot Teaser 2


Moonshot Teaser 5
***

✿༻ GOODREADS GIVEAWAY ༺✿*

Open to US, CA & GB

Head over to Goodreads to enter for the chance to win a 1 of 2 signed copies of Moonshot by Alessandra Torre. Giveaways end on July 8th. Sign up for your chance to win today! 
***

cooltext137834424080544

Author Photo

Alessandra Torre is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of thirteen novels. Her books focus on romance and suspense, all with a strong undercurrent of sexuality. Torre has been featured in such publications as Elle and Elle UK, co-hosted Dirty Sexy Funny with Jenny McCarthy, as well as guest blogged for the Huffington Post and RT Book Reviews. She is also the Bedroom Blogger for Cosmopolitan.com.

You can learn more about Alessandra on her website at www.alessandratorre.com, or you can find her on Twitter (@ReadAlessandra) or Facebook.

cooltext137834450037136
baseball_website baseball_facebookbaseball_twitterbaseball_instagrambaseball_google+baseball_goodreadsbaseball_amazonbaseball_you tube

Hit a home run by subscribing to Alessandra's NEWSLETTER today!

baseball_newsletter

***

TNS

website goldfacebook goldtwitter goldinstagram goldPinterest goldyoutube gold
MoonshotMoonshot by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So many feels packed into one book! This has to be one of my favorite reads of the year. I could not put this book down. I was listening to my kindle at work. I was reading when I got home. Dinner, meh.. cleaning.. meh. I was reading. This book is addictive and should come with a warning as such. Do you like mystery? Do you like romance? Do you like some sexual tension and steam? This book has all of the above. What more could a girl ask for? Oh and did I mention baseball. Yeah I am a huge baseball fan and that was such an added bonus. I am so in love with this book and could not recommend it any higher. I am always excited when Alessandra Torre writes a new book and I cannot wait to read more from her.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tempt the Playboy by Natasha Madison Blog Tour

Nook Kobo Amazon iBooks














play·boy
ˈplāˌboi/
noun
a wealthy man who spends his time enjoying himself, especially one who behaves irresponsibly or is sexually promiscuous.
Synonyms: socialite, pleasure seeker.



Noah
I have it all, money, looks, and any woman I want.
Till I meet her and my universe is knocked on its ass and she wants nothing to do with me.

Hearts & Ink Release Blitz

Laura Kaye’s HEARTS & INK, the adult coloring book inspired by her award-winning and bestselling novels releases today! Thirty exciting and original designs will inspire, relax, and entertain fans old and new! Grab your pencils and crayons and get ready to read - and color - hard!A Note from Laura:Friends! I am so excited to share that I’ve worked with the awesome Jessica Hildreth at Creative Book Concepts to design my first adult coloring book based on my bestselling books! HEARTS & INK features 30 original designs with quotes from the books, iconic images, and fun backgrounds that I hope will excite long-time fans and intrigue new-to-me readers! I drew the title from my two bestselling series: the HEARTS in Darkness Duet and the Hard INK books! But you’ll also find pages from my new Raven Riders and Blasphemy series, my older paranormal series (the Hearts of the Anemoi based on Greek mythology, my Vampire Warrior Kings series, and my stand-alone novel, Forever Freed). Plus …

More Than Friends Blog Tour

More than Friends by Monica Murphy Release Date: November 14th, 2016 Genre: Young Adult Romance


Synopsis: He's not perfect, but he's all I want... I’m your average girl at your average high school, trying to figure out my place in life. After catching my now ex-boyfriend messing around with my now ex-best friend, I’ve made some big changes. No more band, no more backstabbing friends and no more boring old life. Now I have new friends, a new job and new interests. But there’s a certain someone who’s interested in me, and I don’t get it. Jordan Tuttle could have anyone he wants. He’s the most popular boy in school. Rich, gorgeous, smart and the star quarterback, he’s perfect. Yet he acts like he wants no one else but…me. So despite my fears and doubt, I let him get close. Probably too close. I discover that he’s not so perfect after all, but it doesn’t matter. I’m falling for him, even though he runs so hot and cold. I know someday he’s going to break my heart. And I’m going to let hi…