Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Playboy by Logan Chance Release Blitz

    playboynowlive.jpg

    PLAYBOY
    By Logan Chance
    Cover by: Crimson Phoenix Creations
    Release Date: August 2nd
    NOW LIVE

    #99cents
    Or FREEKU

    “Living with my best friend’s little sister is about to get….HARD.”

    ecover (1).jpg


    BLURB:
    They call me a playboy.

    Sure, I like to have fun with the opposite sex, but hey, in my line of     work, who wouldn't?
    My name's Jonah and I work for Bunny Hunnies, a swimsuit magazine. Calling     the shots, and taking pictures of gorgeous women is every man's fantasy,     including mine.

    That is, until Chelsea Sincock walks onto the set of one of my shoots.

    I've known Chelsea since before she was this hot as hell vixen wearing     nothing but a bikini.

    What is she doing here?
    Does her brother, Declan, know?
    Did I mention he's my best friend?

    This is going to be hard, I mean difficult, to work with her. And the more     I gaze at her from behind the lens, the more I realize I'm in way over my     head.

    Logan Chance


    playboyteaser.jpg

    playboyteaser3.jpg
   

No comments:

Post a Comment