Skip to main content

Preppy Part Three by T.M. Frazier Release Blitz

SBPRBanner-PREPPY3-RB.jpg

Preppy, Part Three: The Life and Death of Samuel Clearwater by T.M. Frazier is now LIVE!!!

PREPPY PART THREE FULL JPG

Preppy, Part Three: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater by T.M. Frazier

Release Date: April 26th, 2017 Genre: Contemporary Romance

The bowtie is BACK!
Dre was just a beautiful stranger when Preppy saved her the first time around. Now, he has to save her again, but she's no longer some stranger, she's family, and he has no idea who or what he's up against.
What he does know is that putting his family back together is the only acceptable outcome.
Preppy's to-do list?
SAVE FAMILY. SEEK REVENGE.
He's alive...and he's out for BLOOD.
Preppy Part Three is the third book and conclusion of Preppy and Dre's story. It's also the 7th book in the King Series, which should be read in order starting with KING & TYRANT.
SBPR-TMF-Preppy3-AN.png  

Read Today Today!

Add to GoodReads: https://goo.gl/VIqZwa
Group of child walking at sunset on the beach

Start the Series Today!

(Free in Kindle Unlimited)

Preppy Part One

Preppy Part Two

   

About the Author:

T.M.Frazier is a USA TODAY bestselling author. She resides in sunny Southwest Florida with her husband and her young daughter. When she’s not writing she loves talking to her readers, country music, reading and traveling. Her debut novel, The Dark Light of Day was published in September of 2013 and when she started writing it she intended for it to be a light beachy romance. Well…it has a beach in it! Her latest works include her USA TODAY BESTSELLING KING SERIES and All the Rage. 

                                            T.M.FrazierAuthorPhoto

Connect with the Author:

Twitter: @TM_Frazier
Stay up to date with T.M. by signing up for her newsletter today:
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megaballs Winning Ticket Tour

Title: Megaballs
Author: Erin Noelle
Genre: Sexy, Fun, Contemporary RomanceErin Noelle is bringing us a Sexy, Fun, Contemporary Romance!Get ready for Finley and Teague – and find out if she slaps him or rings his MEGABALLS!
I’ve got 99 problems but money ain’t one. Though a sister with cotton candy for brains, a spatula-wielding six-year-old niece with a British accent, and the mysterious businessman who left me that damn ticket are all currently vying for the top spot. When I became the sole winner of a $270 million Megaball jackpot, thanks to a sexy stranger who left a lottery ticket instead of paying for his meal, my entire world flipped upside-down. Now, with money-sucking vultures, douchebags by the dozens, and a horde of total hotties just waiting to get their mangy paws on my newfound fortune, I set out to locate the man who gifted me the winning ticket–to properly thank him. However, when I finally find the cocky, self-absorbed business tycoon, Teague Goodman, I’m not sure whet…

BLH's 7K Likes Hop list of participants

Hearts & Ink Release Blitz

Laura Kaye’s HEARTS & INK, the adult coloring book inspired by her award-winning and bestselling novels releases today! Thirty exciting and original designs will inspire, relax, and entertain fans old and new! Grab your pencils and crayons and get ready to read - and color - hard!A Note from Laura:Friends! I am so excited to share that I’ve worked with the awesome Jessica Hildreth at Creative Book Concepts to design my first adult coloring book based on my bestselling books! HEARTS & INK features 30 original designs with quotes from the books, iconic images, and fun backgrounds that I hope will excite long-time fans and intrigue new-to-me readers! I drew the title from my two bestselling series: the HEARTS in Darkness Duet and the Hard INK books! But you’ll also find pages from my new Raven Riders and Blasphemy series, my older paranormal series (the Hearts of the Anemoi based on Greek mythology, my Vampire Warrior Kings series, and my stand-alone novel, Forever Freed). Plus …