Skip to main content

Farewell, My Loves by Jen Tirone Release Blitz

Presents

Book Blitz: Farewell, my Loves 
by Jen Tirone

Genre: Romantic Suspense

Add to your TBR

Available Now!

NOOK 


Blurb

Inspired by a true story.

Love.
Passion.
Obsession.

There was no way to distinguish one from the other in my life. 
Nothing in this world could destroy a bond as fierce as ours

Or so I believed ...

Because life interfered.
Impulsive decisions, reaped unyielding consequences.
Fate had a way of making you question your sanity.
Loyalties were blurred. 
Priorities, poisoned.
And destiny ... destiny dispelled all our beliefs.

In the end love was just too consuming.

Tragic even.

Without a doubt, love ... crossed many unfathomable lines. 

About the Author

There's nothing Jen loves more than the 'beauty of doing nothing', though you'll find her devouring a book in bliss if she's not lost in her world of writing.

She's a Miami girl to the fullest with an accent that makes her sound like a native Spanish speaker, but in actuality she can only defend herself in the language at best.

This Colombian-Italian descendant loves her pasta, espresso, wine and empanadas, and there isn't a dessert she can say no to.

Her stories have pieces of her edgy heart woven secretly between the pages and at the core of most of them is the essence of a true story.

Inspiration comes to her mostly through melancholy music and morbid family sagas, but random occurrences like a good night's sleep can do wonders for her imagination.



Hosted by Read Review Repeat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megaballs Winning Ticket Tour

Title: Megaballs
Author: Erin Noelle
Genre: Sexy, Fun, Contemporary RomanceErin Noelle is bringing us a Sexy, Fun, Contemporary Romance!Get ready for Finley and Teague – and find out if she slaps him or rings his MEGABALLS!
I’ve got 99 problems but money ain’t one. Though a sister with cotton candy for brains, a spatula-wielding six-year-old niece with a British accent, and the mysterious businessman who left me that damn ticket are all currently vying for the top spot. When I became the sole winner of a $270 million Megaball jackpot, thanks to a sexy stranger who left a lottery ticket instead of paying for his meal, my entire world flipped upside-down. Now, with money-sucking vultures, douchebags by the dozens, and a horde of total hotties just waiting to get their mangy paws on my newfound fortune, I set out to locate the man who gifted me the winning ticket–to properly thank him. However, when I finally find the cocky, self-absorbed business tycoon, Teague Goodman, I’m not sure whet…

BLH's 7K Likes Hop list of participants

Hearts & Ink Release Blitz

Laura Kaye’s HEARTS & INK, the adult coloring book inspired by her award-winning and bestselling novels releases today! Thirty exciting and original designs will inspire, relax, and entertain fans old and new! Grab your pencils and crayons and get ready to read - and color - hard!A Note from Laura:Friends! I am so excited to share that I’ve worked with the awesome Jessica Hildreth at Creative Book Concepts to design my first adult coloring book based on my bestselling books! HEARTS & INK features 30 original designs with quotes from the books, iconic images, and fun backgrounds that I hope will excite long-time fans and intrigue new-to-me readers! I drew the title from my two bestselling series: the HEARTS in Darkness Duet and the Hard INK books! But you’ll also find pages from my new Raven Riders and Blasphemy series, my older paranormal series (the Hearts of the Anemoi based on Greek mythology, my Vampire Warrior Kings series, and my stand-alone novel, Forever Freed). Plus …