Skip to main content

1st Time Love by Sapphire Knight Release Blitz




Title: 1st Time Love
Series: Dirty Down South
Author: Sapphire Knight
Genre: Sports/College/YA Romance
Release Date: March 13, 2017



Blurb

Tyler
Football is life.
Growing up, my family loved to cheer me on, and after my parents accident, I vowed to be the best I could be to honor their memory.
After a while, life starts to pile up, college, football, and helping out my brothers.
I just need a small reprieve, especially if she’s five foot five, brunette and has legs that go on for miles.
Fun is fun... Not like anyone’s going to fall in love.

Kadence
Star football player..... Check.
Spoiled brat..... Check.
Just when I think I have Tyler Owen’s all figured out; he knocks me on my ass, literally.
I wasn’t expecting him to help me up, or the little shock that I felt when we touched, but then I didn’t think I’d fall in love either.

1st Time Love is a complete standalone novel with a happily ever after and no cheating.








Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS






Author Bio

Sapphire Knight is the International Bestselling Author of Secrets, Exposed, Relinquish, Corrupted, Forsaken Control, Unwanted Sacrifices, Friction, Unexpected Forfeit, Russian Roulette, Princess and 1st Time Love.

The series are called Russkaya Mafiya, Oath Keepers MC, Ground and Pound, and Dirty Down South. Her books all reflect on what she loves to read herself.

Sapphire's a Texas girl who is crazy about football. She's always had a knack for writing, whether it is poems or stories.

She originally studied psychology and believes that it's added to her passion for writing.

Sapphire is the proud mom of two boys and has been married for thirteen years. When she's not busy in her writing cave, she's playing with her three Doberman Pinschers. She loves to donate to help animals and watch a good action movie.


Author Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megaballs Winning Ticket Tour

Title: Megaballs
Author: Erin Noelle
Genre: Sexy, Fun, Contemporary RomanceErin Noelle is bringing us a Sexy, Fun, Contemporary Romance!Get ready for Finley and Teague – and find out if she slaps him or rings his MEGABALLS!
I’ve got 99 problems but money ain’t one. Though a sister with cotton candy for brains, a spatula-wielding six-year-old niece with a British accent, and the mysterious businessman who left me that damn ticket are all currently vying for the top spot. When I became the sole winner of a $270 million Megaball jackpot, thanks to a sexy stranger who left a lottery ticket instead of paying for his meal, my entire world flipped upside-down. Now, with money-sucking vultures, douchebags by the dozens, and a horde of total hotties just waiting to get their mangy paws on my newfound fortune, I set out to locate the man who gifted me the winning ticket–to properly thank him. However, when I finally find the cocky, self-absorbed business tycoon, Teague Goodman, I’m not sure whet…

BLH's 7K Likes Hop list of participants

Hearts & Ink Release Blitz

Laura Kaye’s HEARTS & INK, the adult coloring book inspired by her award-winning and bestselling novels releases today! Thirty exciting and original designs will inspire, relax, and entertain fans old and new! Grab your pencils and crayons and get ready to read - and color - hard!A Note from Laura:Friends! I am so excited to share that I’ve worked with the awesome Jessica Hildreth at Creative Book Concepts to design my first adult coloring book based on my bestselling books! HEARTS & INK features 30 original designs with quotes from the books, iconic images, and fun backgrounds that I hope will excite long-time fans and intrigue new-to-me readers! I drew the title from my two bestselling series: the HEARTS in Darkness Duet and the Hard INK books! But you’ll also find pages from my new Raven Riders and Blasphemy series, my older paranormal series (the Hearts of the Anemoi based on Greek mythology, my Vampire Warrior Kings series, and my stand-alone novel, Forever Freed). Plus …