Monday, January 16, 2017

Review: Taking Turns

Taking Turns Taking Turns by J.A. Huss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Where do I even start with this story. I am left with my jaw hanging open, my heart not intact, and definitely hot and bothered from reading this story.

This book was so much more than I expected. I expected it to be dark and I expected it to be smoking hot. However, I didn't expect how much this story held me captive and how many twists and turns would be throwing me off the entire time I read. I don't know why I didn't expect that. I should by now from J.A. Huss. I also fell hard for these characters, which is no easy feat in this situation. Quinn, Bric, Smith, and Chella were so well developed and I loved getting to read each of their pov in this story.

J.A. Huss has definitely outdone herself with this story and that is saying something, because I absolutely love everything she writes. I have yet to be disappointed and this book was no different. I am so excited to read the next book in this series. I am on the edge of my seat wondering what plans she has next for these characters and her readers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment