Monday, January 23, 2017

Review: If I Dream

If I Dream If I Dream by K.M. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Let me just say that I absolutely adore the Heart of Stone series by K.M. and I was so excited to read this new series from her. I couldn't wait to dive into more angst and heartbreak that she writes so well.

Boy was I so right!! This book blew me away! I loved it from beginning to end and didn't once put it down in between. I was so heartbroken for the characters and so frustrated. I think I came very close to throwing my reading device a couple times. The emotions that you experience reading this book are all over the place. Sadness, frustration, even laughter, This book drags it all out of you.

I was on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next and I am seriously dying for the next book. This was such a beautifully written story and I am so beyond gracious for the chance to read it. K.M. Scott definitely left me wanting more!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment