Skip to main content

Beard Science Blog Tour

bstour2

Beard Science

by Penny Reid Winston Brothers #3 Publication Date: October 11, 2016 Genres: Adult,
Contemporary, Humor, Romance

  beardscience


Make a deal with the devil and you might get what you want, but will it be what you need? Jennifer Sylvester wants one thing, and that one thing is NOT to be Tennessee’s reigning Banana Cake Queen. Ever the perpetual good girl and obedient daughter, Jennifer is buckling under the weight of her social media celebrity, her mother’s ambitions, and her father’s puritanical mandates. Jennifer is officially desperate. And desperate times call for Cletus Winston. Cletus Winston is a puzzle wrapped in a mystery covered in conundrum sauce, and now he’s in a pickle. Despite being convinced of his own omniscience, extortion by the exalted Banana Cake Queen of Green Valley has taken him completely by surprise. So… what’s a maniacal mastermind to do? Likely, the last thing you expect. ‘Beard Science’ is the third book in the Winston Brothers series, is a full-length romantic comedy novel, and can be read as a standalone.


goodreads-badge-add-38px

About Penny Reid

Author-Photo-Penny-Reid-300x300

SEX! It all started with sex, between my parents. Personally I don’t like thinking about it, but whatever works for you is a-ok with me. No judgment. The sex happened in California and much of my life also occurred in that state until I moved from the land of nuts (almonds), wine, silicon… boobs, and heavy traffic to the southeast US. Like most writers I like to write, but let’s get back to sex. Eventually I married and gave birth to 2 small people-children (boy-6, girl-4 as of this writing). By day I’m a biomedical researcher with focus on rare diseases. By night I’m a knitter, sewer, lino block carver, fabric printer, soap maker, and general crafter. By the wee hours of the morning or when I’m intoxicated I love to listen to the voices in my head and let them tell me stories. I hope you enjoy their stories.


IndieSageBlogger
Beard Science (Winston Brothers, #3)Beard Science by Penny Reid
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cletus!! I had no idea that I would enjoy this book so much! I mean Cletus has always been fun and I enjoyed his character, but I had no idea that he would end up being one of my favorite Penny Reid men! This book was fun, it was frustrating, even tearjerking at times. It left me all over the place. I enjoyed every roller coaster riding minute of it. I can't wait to read more from this author.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megaballs Winning Ticket Tour

Title: Megaballs
Author: Erin Noelle
Genre: Sexy, Fun, Contemporary RomanceErin Noelle is bringing us a Sexy, Fun, Contemporary Romance!Get ready for Finley and Teague – and find out if she slaps him or rings his MEGABALLS!
I’ve got 99 problems but money ain’t one. Though a sister with cotton candy for brains, a spatula-wielding six-year-old niece with a British accent, and the mysterious businessman who left me that damn ticket are all currently vying for the top spot. When I became the sole winner of a $270 million Megaball jackpot, thanks to a sexy stranger who left a lottery ticket instead of paying for his meal, my entire world flipped upside-down. Now, with money-sucking vultures, douchebags by the dozens, and a horde of total hotties just waiting to get their mangy paws on my newfound fortune, I set out to locate the man who gifted me the winning ticket–to properly thank him. However, when I finally find the cocky, self-absorbed business tycoon, Teague Goodman, I’m not sure whet…

BLH's 7K Likes Hop list of participants

Hearts & Ink Release Blitz

Laura Kaye’s HEARTS & INK, the adult coloring book inspired by her award-winning and bestselling novels releases today! Thirty exciting and original designs will inspire, relax, and entertain fans old and new! Grab your pencils and crayons and get ready to read - and color - hard!A Note from Laura:Friends! I am so excited to share that I’ve worked with the awesome Jessica Hildreth at Creative Book Concepts to design my first adult coloring book based on my bestselling books! HEARTS & INK features 30 original designs with quotes from the books, iconic images, and fun backgrounds that I hope will excite long-time fans and intrigue new-to-me readers! I drew the title from my two bestselling series: the HEARTS in Darkness Duet and the Hard INK books! But you’ll also find pages from my new Raven Riders and Blasphemy series, my older paranormal series (the Hearts of the Anemoi based on Greek mythology, my Vampire Warrior Kings series, and my stand-alone novel, Forever Freed). Plus …