Skip to main content

Secret Sins Release Blitz

sbpr-ss-releasetour


Secret Sins by CD Reiss Release Date: September 18th, 2016 Genre: Contemporary Romance

 

“I am absolutely blown away by this story. Secret Sins pulled on my emotions and pushed all my buttons. I can’t stop thinking about it. At the very top of my favorite reads for 2016, and I highly doubt it can get knocked off.” 

― Sawyer Bennett, New York Times Bestselling Author 

    secret-sins-cover-final    

Synopsis:

A brand new, edgy, sexy standalone from CD Reiss.   Her name is Cinnamon. Cin for short. Band mates Strat and Indy don’t know anything about her except she’s smart as hell and sexy as heaven. They can’t agree who gets her, so they do the only thing two best friends could do. They declare her off limits to both of them.   Margie, AKA Cinnamon-you-can-call-me-Cin, has a thing or two to tell these guys.   Nobody “gets” her. She’ll let them know which one she wants when she can decide between them. Until then, their little pledges and promises aren’t her problem.   Her family is her problem. Her friends. And the world-famous blues rocker who has her cornered. He’s her problem too.   This may be one problem she can’t fix without some help.   Secret Sins is a standalone novel with an HEA, an edge just where you need it, and a shocking twist at the end. It’s recommended for people over the age of 18 with an open mind and a love of super hot stories.       secret-sins-teaser-4    

Add to Goodreads

    ss-an-laurelinpagequote

Buy Links: iBooks: http://apple.co/2arhSiz Nook: http://bit.ly/2a1uRas Amazon Print: http://amzn.to/2bvtaB0 Audible: http://adbl.co/2bBG9Wc

 

About the Author:

CD Reiss is a USA Today and Amazon bestseller. She still has to chop wood and carry water, which was buried in the fine print. Her lawyer is working it out with God but in the meantime, if you call and she doesn't pick up, she's at the well, hauling buckets.   Born in New York City, she moved to Hollywood, California to get her master's degree in screenwriting from USC. In case you want to know, that went nowhere, but it did give her a big enough ego to write novels.   Critics have dubbed the books "poetic," "literary," and "hauntingly atmospheric," which is flattering enough for her to put it in a bio, but embarrassing enough for her not to tell her husband, or he might think she's some sort of braggart who's too good to chop a cord of wood.   If you meet her in person, you should call her Christine.

Amazon / Facebook  / Twitter / Instagram / Website / Newsletter

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tempt the Playboy by Natasha Madison Blog Tour

Nook Kobo Amazon iBooks














play·boy
ˈplāˌboi/
noun
a wealthy man who spends his time enjoying himself, especially one who behaves irresponsibly or is sexually promiscuous.
Synonyms: socialite, pleasure seeker.



Noah
I have it all, money, looks, and any woman I want.
Till I meet her and my universe is knocked on its ass and she wants nothing to do with me.

Hearts & Ink Release Blitz

Laura Kaye’s HEARTS & INK, the adult coloring book inspired by her award-winning and bestselling novels releases today! Thirty exciting and original designs will inspire, relax, and entertain fans old and new! Grab your pencils and crayons and get ready to read - and color - hard!A Note from Laura:Friends! I am so excited to share that I’ve worked with the awesome Jessica Hildreth at Creative Book Concepts to design my first adult coloring book based on my bestselling books! HEARTS & INK features 30 original designs with quotes from the books, iconic images, and fun backgrounds that I hope will excite long-time fans and intrigue new-to-me readers! I drew the title from my two bestselling series: the HEARTS in Darkness Duet and the Hard INK books! But you’ll also find pages from my new Raven Riders and Blasphemy series, my older paranormal series (the Hearts of the Anemoi based on Greek mythology, my Vampire Warrior Kings series, and my stand-alone novel, Forever Freed). Plus …

More Than Friends Blog Tour

More than Friends by Monica Murphy Release Date: November 14th, 2016 Genre: Young Adult Romance


Synopsis: He's not perfect, but he's all I want... I’m your average girl at your average high school, trying to figure out my place in life. After catching my now ex-boyfriend messing around with my now ex-best friend, I’ve made some big changes. No more band, no more backstabbing friends and no more boring old life. Now I have new friends, a new job and new interests. But there’s a certain someone who’s interested in me, and I don’t get it. Jordan Tuttle could have anyone he wants. He’s the most popular boy in school. Rich, gorgeous, smart and the star quarterback, he’s perfect. Yet he acts like he wants no one else but…me. So despite my fears and doubt, I let him get close. Probably too close. I discover that he’s not so perfect after all, but it doesn’t matter. I’m falling for him, even though he runs so hot and cold. I know someday he’s going to break my heart. And I’m going to let hi…