Saturday, September 17, 2016

Review Of Unstable By S.E. Hall

  Unstable by S.E. Hall 5⭐️   If I could give this book more than 5 stars I would. That's how much of an impression this book made on me.   My favorite book by this author has always been Emerge and I never thought she could top that book in my heart. Because Emerge is the first book that got me into reading romance books and this author is the reason I kept reading them. But she completely blew me away with Unstable. I cried, I laughed and I was in love with this book from the first page until the last page. When I finished I kept flipping hoping for more pages because I didn't want it to be over.   I can relate to Henley so much and the things she went through. If you don't read any other book this year at least read this one. When I finished reading it all I could say was WOW my mind is blown and I still am not able to get this book out of my head. I loved this whole book, I couldn't put it down until I was finished and the characters in it are absolutely amazing. One beautiful story that everyone needs to read. I can't wait to see what S.E. Hall comes up with next.   Written by:Beth Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment