Thursday, August 11, 2016

Review of Furious Rush by S.C. Stephens

Review by Melissa Parnell


Furious Rush by S.C. Stephens





Review

I am so in love with SC Stephens work, so when I was given the opportunity to read a copy of this book, I jumped on it.  I dived right in and did not put it down until I finished it. 

 I was completely pulled into this world and did not want to leave.  I was drawn in by the characters.  I love a strong heroine and SC definitely delivers with Kenzie.  I loved the way she worked so hard for her family.  I also love a damaged hero.  Hayden was swoony and sexy and charming and I fell for him hard.  

The chemistry between the two characters jumped off the page.  I loved every minute of it.  

I am so glad I got this chance to read.  I was not disappointed in the slightest and I can't wait to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment