Skip to main content

Platinum




Title: Platinum
Series: All That Glitters #3
Author: K.A. Linde
Genre: Contemporary Romance
 Release Date: February 16, 2016



Blurb

Cheating is my hard limit.

The only thing I truly fear.

My heart was shattered once before, and I swore it would never happen again. This time I chose the safe guy who wouldn’t destroy me. Turns out…they don’t exist.

So when the sexiest Brit I’ve ever met dances right into my life, I offer him a one night stand. No strings attached. My perfect rebound, with zero chance of betrayal. It’s everything I hoped for. But he demands more than I’m willing to give.

I refuse to be fooled again, because I know a man I can count on is rarer than… Platinum.

Follow the conclusion to Trihn’s story in this sexy, heart stopping fourth book in USA Today bestselling author K.A. Linde’s All That Glitters series.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS
SMASHWORDS






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK



Author Bio

K.A. Linde is the USA Today bestselling author of the Avoiding series and the All That Glitters series as well as seven additional novels. She grew up as a military brat traveling the United States and even landing for a brief stint in Australia. She has a Masters degree in political science from the University of Georgia and is the current head coach of the Duke University dance team.

An avid traveler, reader, and bargain hunter, K.A. currently live in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, with her husband and two super adorable puppies.



Author Links

Platinum (All that Glitters, #3)Platinum by K.A. Linde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Trihn is back and different than you have seen her!

Now having her heart broken twice, she is on the rebound and not for something serious. I like Trihn. Oftentimes, she frustrates me, but I understand where she is coming from. She meets Damon who is now officially my favorite of the series. He's sexy. He's sweet. He knows what he wants. Oh yeah, and he's British!

This book is also my favorite of the series. I loved it! The angst, the sexiness, the edge of your seat suspense. I could not put this down. You will lose sleep over this book. It is amazing. I love everything K.A. Linde writes and this is no different.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tempt the Playboy by Natasha Madison Blog Tour

Nook Kobo Amazon iBooks














play·boy
ˈplāˌboi/
noun
a wealthy man who spends his time enjoying himself, especially one who behaves irresponsibly or is sexually promiscuous.
Synonyms: socialite, pleasure seeker.



Noah
I have it all, money, looks, and any woman I want.
Till I meet her and my universe is knocked on its ass and she wants nothing to do with me.

Second Chance Girl Blog Tour

From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Fool’s Gold romances Susan Mallery, comes the second standalone title in the Happily, Inc. Series—YOU SAY IT FIRST! You’re invited to visit Happily, Inc., a wedding destination founded on a fairy tale. Where people live… wait for it… happily ever after.Order your copy today! SECOND CHANCE GIRL Synopsis:From the #1 NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author Susan Mallery, read the second irresistible installment in the Happily Inc series! Mathias Mitchell’s easy smile hides a world of hurt. After the worst kind of family betrayal, he moves to Happily Inc., California—the wedding destination town supplies a steady stream of bridesmaids, perfect for his “no promises, no pain” lifestyle. Yet he can’t stop watching for his beautiful, elusive neighbor on the animal preserve behind their homes. Gamekeeper Carol Lund knows she’s not special enough to attract an alpha male like Mathias, so his offer to help her adopt a herd for her lonely giraffe is s…

Bad at Love Cover Reveal by Karina Halle

Bad at Love by Karina HalleRelease Date: November 16thGenre: Contemporary RomanceCover Designer: Hang Le
Bad at Love, an all-new contemporary STANDALONE by New York Times Bestselling author Karina Halle is coming November 16th!!!
She's bad at love, but he's even worse... Marina is hot, blonde, and wickedly smart, but when it comes to men? She's hopeless. Between her quirks and her lack of filter, there isn't a man in Los Angeles that will stick around after the third date. Her handsome, charming friend Lazarus has the opposite problem. Everyone wants to be his girlfriend, but he gets bored and moves on quickly. There's only one way to figure out why neither of them has cracked this love thing-- they'll date each other. On paper, it's the perfect experiment. But in reality, things between Marina and Laz get complicated quickly. They might be bad at love, but they are even worse at being friends. Add to GoodReads: http://bit.ly/2yJATbB
Meet Karina: Karina Halle is a…